hey bud

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Somethng tht you dont know

There are secret tht i'm dying to tell.
Its hard to be me,nobody noe whts its like to be this girl.
I am up here alone,
I was once an unknown just like others but i've grown.
Its change my life a lot when i meet so many people in my life..
You dont know how i've sacrificed to live in this bullshit life.To look so nice.
If i could turn back time.I dun want to be here today..
I want to be there..to the place when i was an unknown to everybody.
The day i could smile a lot cz i got everythng tht i love besides me.
Ya.I got him once after i had lost everythng.He tke me away frm the hell.Yes I love him.For sure.But now its look like the love starting to fading slowly..
Sooner or later i think i will lost somethng tht i really like again.I am to afraid to imagine it..but you had show me how it gonna be later.Catch me i'm drowning..;p




No comments: