hey bud

Friday, March 12, 2010

how to get inside a guys mind

1. He Says: "We should hang out sometime."
He Means: "I'm afraid you'll say 'no' if I ask you out."
Of course, actions speak louder than words. Find out if he’s hitting on you by decoding his body language.


2. He Says: "I'll call you later."
He Means: "I may or may not call you at some point between now and three months from now."

3. He Says: "My ex is crazy.She's a bitch"
He Means: "I messed her up, and she got upset.Its my fault"
When you talk about your ex, here’s how to bend the truth so you don't bruise his ego.
4. He Says: "That guy seems like a good friend of yours."
He Means: "Was there ever a thing between you?grr"


5. He Says: "It's a long story."
He Means: "It's a story that makes me look bad."

6. He Says: "That's a new look."
He Means: "You look weird."

7. He Says: "Why are you being so emotional?"
He Means: "Why are you acting like a psycho?"

8. He Says: "That's not what I meant."
He Means: "That's totally what I meant, but now that I see you're mad, I wish I hadn't said it out loud."

9. He Says: "It's fine."
He Means: "It's not actually fine, but I'm in no mood to discuss it."

10. He Says: "Can we talk about this later?"
He Means: "I never want to talk about this again."

No comments: