I thought she was my best friend
Forever friends is what we said
Not long did it take her to forget
She’s moved on to others now
I do not know the answer
As to why I sat and took this
I know though now
She’s not my friend
She seemed to think if she laughed a bit
That would make it right
But I’m the one that’s hurting
And I’m not looking for a fight
I have a new best friend now
thnk you for always being around
For picking up the pieces that day
When my confidence she’d shattered
Please let me know if you think
My ex-friend was right
For if that is the sad truth
I will stop writing now..
I do not know the answer
As to why I sat and took this
I know though now
She’s not my friend
She seemed to think if she laughed a bit
That would make it right
But I’m the one that’s hurting
And I’m not looking for a fight
I have a new best friend now
thnk you for always being around
For picking up the pieces that day
When my confidence she’d shattered
Please let me know if you think
My ex-friend was right
For if that is the sad truth
I will stop writing now..
2 comments:
g0 pka g0...
ta pyh na pndg EX-FREN ko yg cam gampang tuh..
g maty a ngn dowg sume.
aku BENCI GLER ngn dowunk!!!
pangai cam setan......!
ak akn s0kong ko dae blkg ;D
-syg menyayang kn0n-hahaha!!!
ily pka ;)
-IEYLA-
oh thnx ila
<3
Post a Comment