What else should I be
All apologies
What else could I say
Everyone is***
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
All apologies
I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn with freezerburn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy
All in all is all we are
It appreciates Silence
Words as violence
Everything that I always wanted
Everything who I always needed
I am in my arms
Words here are unnecessary
They can only wound
Oaths are made
to be broken
Feelings are intense Words are trivial
Pleasures stays
the pain also stays
Words are without sense and meaningless and Aprecie silence
(well) congratulations
you have won
Your opinions .
And there seems to be
a problem here
and the scare of martians
seems too clear
now the rise and fall of
wall street stock
and they have an effect on
happy talk
All apologies
What else could I say
Everyone is***
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
All apologies
I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn with freezerburn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy
All in all is all we are
It appreciates Silence
Words as violence
Everything that I always wanted
Everything who I always needed
I am in my arms
Words here are unnecessary
They can only wound
Oaths are made
to be broken
Feelings are intense Words are trivial
Pleasures stays
the pain also stays
Words are without sense and meaningless and Aprecie silence
(well) congratulations
you have won
Your opinions .
And there seems to be
a problem here
and the scare of martians
seems too clear
now the rise and fall of
wall street stock
and they have an effect on
happy talk
* A piece of meaningful words frm kurt cobain song (opinion , i am and all apologies).
No comments:
Post a Comment