hey bud

Saturday, April 3, 2010

take it slow

rite now..i am listening to ana rafali ,wani ardy and fynn jamal song.I love them so much.All of their song kinda related to my life..i wish i could play guitar like them to..and the best part is..if only i can say out loud sumthng tht i keep deep inside my heart and share with orthers just like them.
THUMB UP to you guys.


DEAR MR FUTURE


ORG KECIL


The very best lyrics tht i wish sumone will understand it when he read this ;)
NANOMETER

Everyday I decide to wake up, to unseal my eyes
everyday I exit my blanket, depart from my bed

for it’ll draw us closer
for it’ll draw us closer

everyday I decide to learn a day has passed
everyday I mutely wish to experience the ride

of growing closer and closer
of growing closer and closer

I do not want to miss even a nanometer closer to you
like falling in love
tardily
again and again
we share a ceiling
and its entire solar system
-God is kind

I do not want to miss even a nanometer closer to you

Mr. Capitalism is abducting you away from me
this song is plausibly the only way you can be reached

time is generous
and distance is oh so ruthless

-wani ardy-

p/s: yg lain-lain nanti upload ok.
lagu2 kt atas tu sgt2 kena dgn life ak rite now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah....
ske ak dgr lgu org kecil tu.
curik leh?
hehhe

-adek cute :p-

fyka said...

oh sapela duk ngaku adek cute ni ea
btw curik jela syg oi..bknnnya tu lagu sy pun..