hey bud

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

P.I.C.T.U.R.E



Sometimes guys call me a very Bestgirlfriend to be with and sometimes
they said tht i'm sweet.




And sometimes i can be so wild .I love the joy and sensation until i'll be in the wrong path .. so i always make a very stupid mistake and i make so many people hate me because of tht.Ya i know i am a bad girl. I'm sorry guys ths is my life.. i know i am wrong but now i'm trying to fix it back.So please be patient..hold on to it.Stop pushing me around.Stop scolding me.I'm not ur children!At least i'm not a hypocrite like you.Such a VERY GOOD GIRL



I got a tons of freinds out there but like usual ppl always comes and goes.I know its hard to make everybody stay.



But i dont care cz i still hve the AWESOME one with me..;)




During holiday or on my free time i will do my * photography activities



* shouting and do crazy things at home



* Learn how to skate with abg jo and my cousins




And also *having fun at the gig..Rawwr dude.




All in my life i've been lookin for a miracle in love.Is tht any?


Isn't tht sweet?But is there any guys like this out there?Who willing to wait for a 100years for the one they love the most?To be there trhu ups and down?



And they will hug you and be there for you 24/7?So tht i can tell him he's the man i gonna die with..


2 comments:

TieTa said...

awak mcm knl je gmbr2 tu. hahaha

fyka said...

aha.tht cute cartoon ha;)