This sem break,I will be busy for my brother..busy preparing him for his new school new hostel.
Insyaallh if die dpt 7A's for PMR die..die transfer ke MRSM Taiping.Tp i bet he will get 8A's.He'll never loose en?
I will busy helping my mom with all the house thing and i will busy tke care of this two babies..Nazrin and Nur.Dorang mkn nkl tw tedy.Pnt gile jaga dorang..nzrin tu dhla gemok.Leh mati oh kena ngn die.But i love them..i really love to play with them.
Yah mybe tedy rse a little bit lonely right now kn?I'm busy with all my stuff.Sorry dear.I promise i will be there for you.Do tke care of urself.IMY.
-ilysm-
2 comments:
gle adik ngko bijak...
msti rajin gle...
x macam kakak dia...
asik2 tgk ikan...
akakakakaka...
cne ko leh sesat
ke blog ak ni hish.
ye adk ak bijak.na wt cne.
otak ko die rjin.
Post a Comment