hey bud

Saturday, December 26, 2009

HURT

I hurt myself today
I gonna hurt it everyday
I'm killing myself slowly to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain the only thing that's real .
The needle tears a hole the old familiar sting
I Try to kill it all away but I remember everything
everything!till i cry..

What have I become my sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away in the end ..Sorry if one day i had to let all my beloved ppl away.
I got no choice.I only got two.Yah two!After i choose either one of you ..i will die.
Hope ur happy and i'm so sorry.

I am full of broken thoughts i cannot repair .Beneath the stains of time the feelings disappear
You are someone else I am still right here ..I'm waiting for you to realize on something.

God make me strong to face all this.




2 comments:

TieTa said...

sabar je r pka..
mcm nie r..
kau tls je trg2 kau nk die..
bkn org lain..
abish cte.
gggrrrr

fyka said...

lbh dr tu ak bgtw dh ta..