
# i use Luke Mitchell picture because his body just look like him - A. :D
I love to write this letter in black because its reminds me of sadness and many tearful days i have experienced this past months..this past years.But since i met you this black color reminds me of your cloth.The first cloth you wear - on our firts date.
Darling, I wonder if you ever look over at me and just pause and think, wow she's pretty.Handsome guy,i want you to know that i don't have the perfect body,face or mind, but i hope you will be able to look beyond that.
Heartbeat, i wonder if you’ve ever thought you’d met the one,but then you had your heart broken.If so,i wish this letter could somehow finds its way into your hands now. Because I, your future wife, do in fact exist-have struggled with those same questions you’re struggling with now.
Beloved, know that for all your wanting, all your brokenness and fears,Allah is working through all things to turn you to become the man He wants you to be.I hope the suffering you feel now help you learn to worship the Deliverer and not the hope of deliverance. I hope you know that you are not alone in this time – even as you are waiting for me, I am waiting for you. I'll give you me. I would say I do to be with you for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do we part.
I cannot wait to feel the beautiful,romantic and joyful story that Allah has in store for us.You’re my bestfriend, my husband, my better half.
but..
Dear future husband..i hope you exist.Because right now, I'm not confident enough in myself to believe you do.But if you do exist please reply this letter and give me the best reason for me to love you.
I wish you’ll be the one i’m going to marry.Yes you.
grace and peace to you,
your future wife
No comments:
Post a Comment