
I hope you are doing well in your world now.I wonder wht you are going through at this point in ur life but i sure hope the life were currently living is all tht u dreamt and imagined it to be. I hope you're on your way to where you want to be. Maybe you're reading this from your lovely home with your husband,beloved family and extra rocking friends.After a long day of writting, acting,learning,working,reading,and dancing and doing all the amazing things you love.
I hope you've met a nice person and you've forgotten about him. Hopefully I can mention him now and it doesn't hurt too much. You were always onto bigger and better things than him and I hope you're on your way to proving that.
Just be yourself .Live with the people you like and stop hating others.You should now tht you should appreciate every moment because life is like drawing without an eraser or life is a writting without a backspace tab.I know there’s going to be moments in life where you are going to want to turn back - that’s when you have to go on.Hey one more thing, don’t chase after someone. Stand still. If they want you, they’ll come back.
Lastly just be you.Love yourself,love others.Just live with love.Take all the trouble that tomorrow might bring and put it away.You dont have to be Mrs PERFECT.Remember no matter how good you are there are always a million of people better.Keep writting,keep playing with your old guitar,keep singing even its not good, keep reading,keep dancing,keep hugging,keep loving,keep living this life.
Live like tonight is your last day.. and love like you will never see them again.I hope you're happy now with your dream job- Creative Manager.Please reply this letter as soon as possible.I just want to know that your life is getting better day by day.
Your youngers-you,
Past me
No comments:
Post a Comment