Because of you,
Every day starts with a smile & ends with Alhamdulillah.
With you, my little world is complete.
I'm sorry I hurt you before.
I was young.I was dumb.I was to blind.
And still i am a fool.
Thnx 4 always be there for me
i know you are the only thngs tht will stay over 100years for me.
The guy tht never force me to do somethng tht i'm not happy with it
The guy who will fight for me
The guy tht always crying everytime you miss me
The guy tht always worried when i'm not around
The guy tht always been unhappy when you see me sad
Thnx for a years waiting dear friend.Will you wait for me for a few years more?
I do have feelings. I would love to be in love.
But I don't think it's my time yet.
See you soon dear buddy
Maybe after u'd finish ur studies in Ireland or mybe after u'd finish ur degree and master in other university.
Ths november i know i'll gonna miss you.
I know We'll see each other again soon.
dear doctor~
Every day starts with a smile & ends with Alhamdulillah.
With you, my little world is complete.
I'm sorry I hurt you before.
I was young.I was dumb.I was to blind.
And still i am a fool.
Thnx 4 always be there for me
i know you are the only thngs tht will stay over 100years for me.
The guy tht never force me to do somethng tht i'm not happy with it
The guy who will fight for me
The guy tht always crying everytime you miss me
The guy tht always worried when i'm not around
The guy tht always been unhappy when you see me sad
Thnx for a years waiting dear friend.Will you wait for me for a few years more?
I do have feelings. I would love to be in love.
But I don't think it's my time yet.
See you soon dear buddy
Maybe after u'd finish ur studies in Ireland or mybe after u'd finish ur degree and master in other university.
Ths november i know i'll gonna miss you.
I know We'll see each other again soon.
dear doctor~

No comments:
Post a Comment