hey bud

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dancing to the silence


I had gone completely numb.
I wasn't sure if it had stopped beating,
but I found myself unable to hear my heartbeat even when
I desperately searched for it in the darkness of everything else.



dear god,
please give me the strength to go on with my life and get over my ex-boyfriend.
I miss him so much and it hurts that we are no longer together but I know
that this is in your will.
If he doesnt want me anymore thn wht should i say..
I just can wipe my own tears with this dirty hand
Now I am dying with a smile on my face.
Please forgive me for all the pain that I had caused him and I pray that you bless him.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love him and learn from our relationship.

love,
Fyka


No comments: