Syera,ila i miss to be around you guys..sembang pasal benda merapu..
main lawan 'ken...' ehem.hehe..its damn funny.
I miss tita my adik , my secret keeper.My largest secret keeper.
I miss myrarawrr my little bonzer.I miss cik bulu my ups and down deary,
i miss jelamon,i'm glad to know tht u'r happy with ur new boyfie now.
I miss the girls...i miss eyda my sweet entertainment,i miss sasa (my crazy bestie),salina,fatin,atie,yna,the c5,the v6..
all of them are my sweet laughter.
I miss u naddy,mimie,nadia,ana and all of the spicy girls clicks.I miss ur hug naddy..;(
I really need u rite now..
my message to you guys :"i'm happy guys,yeah i'm pretty happy.I am not sure whether i am happy or not.Yeah, but just keep it this way, okay?"
Dont ask me to on my fb, on my ym , bila nak turun Kl dgn ed,bila nk melepak sekali or what.
Dont ask me whether i'm happy or not.Why are you posting such a sad thing at ur blog.
Dont ask me about ed.He had his own life.Which means he is happy without me.Fullstop.
Starting from now i'm not a lover anymore..i'm a fighter.A fighter for my own pain.
Boys dont ask me whether i am single or not.I'm not interested.
Dont ask guys.Dont fucking ask.
Cheers,Fyka

9 comments:
syg i will be there.wait for me.Kenapa dgn jantan tu.omg!
Ape takcukup lagi dia nak apaa..?
i miss u too tatak nuyul..
xpe pka. ak ase ak kene trn ipoh jugak dlm thn nie. psl nk settle upu tok jan nnt. hohohohh. pape ak stay umh kau je r k. ;p
naddy :syg.i okay jela.xyh risau k.i sgt ok.Dia xbuat ape pn.i yg slh i yg bodoh.
tieta:hoh syg?kau nk tido uma bile?ni excited ni.tp kena bagitau awl2 la..kau nk dtg ngn sape je lg?
I miss you more, my sweet big bonzer yaw. U have me, and I have you. I think its gonna be more than enough. Live yourself, enjoy life with people around. I just love you, <3
myra:oh my little sweetie pie bonzer.i love you to yaww;)
yah.. i miz u t0o pkan ^_^v
men lwn ken ape eyh..?
hahaha
men lawan kentut la.buat ta phm pulak ieyla ni.Hahahaha
oic..hahaha..sengal..
ryndu yew ngn 'ken' ak n syera..hee
meyh a cni sygs..
jum lepak..hmmm
nnt la tgu intake jan da nk bukak. sbb ak xde result sem 3 n 5. kene r g amek nnt kt ipoh. hahahha
-tieta-
Post a Comment