hey bud

Thursday, November 26, 2009

answer me baby




* They said love is complicated
but it is something tht i fall on into
I cant believe u make me sit at home
cry like a baby
and yesterday u ask me bout u and i..
dont u realize it makes me hurt?
tht words really makes me wanna die...


* Do you mean what you say
When you say our love could last forever?

* You can see that I've been crying
And baby you know all the right things to say
But do you honestly expect me to believe we could ever be the same?

*I'm sick and tired of your attitude
I'm feeling like I don't know you
You tell me that you love me but why you said something like tht yesterday?

* Here's to you and your temper
Yes, I remember what you said last night
And I know that you see what you're doing to me
Tell me, why?can you tell me?

* I take a step back, let you go
I told you I'm not bulletproof
will u noe tht?
will you come to me and vanish all the memory of tht night?