hey bud

Friday, June 26, 2009

for him!

hey ed,
I don't know what she does to make you cry,
but I'll be there to make you smile.
I don't have a fancy car,
to get to you I'd to walk a thousand miles. .

When you talk-does it seem like she's not
even listening to a word you say?
That's okay dear, just tell me your problems
I'll try my best to kiss them all away...

I don't care if she buys you nice things ..
gives u a very comfortable hug..
and a very unforgettable kisses..
i may not so good in that..i can't make u dream bout me all day night..
But my love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I can live
I wish I could give the world to you...but
only love is all I have to give

3 comments:

KameraKueD said...

syg. thx.. hee.. i love you soo damn much! this is not juz a word.. this is my promises.. i love you with all my heart. n im forever yours! i may not be the best! but i love you with my best! with all my heart i want to say dat I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NURUL AFIQAH!

Unknown said...

pka..ini luahan perasaan ke?? pasni k0 wt nme ak plak - syue - ok?? hehe..

fyka said...

cis..nk jugak ko..ye..tnggu ak wt lirik tuk ko lak